Posted on August 16, 2022. Primary Region: Mississauga, ON
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
• Conduct business and technical studies
• Design, develop, integrate, test and implement information systems business solutions
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
• Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
• Lead the business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for satisfying business requirements.
• Advise customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value.
• Effectively participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing product perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
• Provide and design, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer's business & operational needs.
• Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents, solution-related documents and specifications; create and maintain User Stories’ acceptance criteria.
• Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers' business and IT personnel, explaining the details and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
• Follows up on solution design issues until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
• Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign
• Translate the requirement into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
• Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve “done” stories and features during demo’s).
• Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
• Interfaces with Product Solution team and Product Management on common customer requirements or demands.
• Evolve the common practice with the product and customer demands to provide a best-in-class solution.
• Education: A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline OR Completion of a college program in computer science is required.
• Experience: 5+ years’ of experience in information and technology business analysis, Financial systems integration is required.
• Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask through planning/organizing.
• Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to detail
• Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
• Three or more years of Business Analyst experience
• Customer-facing experience – ability to communicate the product solutions using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on).
• Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
• Computer and Technology Knowledge
Cloud, Internet, File management software, MS Office, MS Windows
Salary: $42 hourly, 30-45 hours per week.
Job type: Full-time